In the last couple of days I’ve gotten my Micro.blog set up, finally. I tried to put in a different theme for this site, and fubared everything. And I learned how to fumbled through rolling back the site to a functional state.

All in all: success.

Next steps - learn how the hell Jekyll theming works, get the Micro.blog included on this site somehow (I’m not at a place where I’m going to run a micropub endpoint on Heroku so that I can just use this site as my Micro.blog – but I’d love to be able eventually run everything on here as one big happy thinggy. I just don’t know enough for now. Let’s see if I remember how to push the update to GitHub